Friday, April 20, 2012

Saved 81% at Kid's Closet Connection Lees Summit Sale Spring 2012



Have you been to the Lees Summit Kid's Closet Connection consignment sale yet this week?  If not - here's a look at the deals I found.  The half-price sale starts tomorrow, so you might find even more amazing deals than what I found earlier this week!


Skip Hop Bedding - Bumper and Crib Skirt $10 (retail around $100 - I can't find this exact set online so I'm not sure)



3 Green/White Polka Dot Crib Sheets - $2 each or $6 (retail $30)



Lincoln Logs Conestoga Homestead Playset (missing one small piece) - $3 (I think this one is currently unavailable as the retail price on Amazon is $47.95)



Winnie the Pooh Hooded Towel / Bath Glove and 11 Assorted Washcloths $8 (retail approximately $30)



Brand New Old Navy Newsboy Cap - $4 (retail $13)
Black Baby Crocs - $3 (retail $20)
Baby Gap Monkey Reversible Swim Hat - $2 (retail $15)



Pampers Baby Dry Diapers size 4 - $5 (retail $10)



2 Motherhood Nursing Shirts - $20 (retail $47)




Giant Stuffed Winnie the Pooh - $5 (retail at least $30 - I can't find this exact plush online)
Stuffed Kanga and Roo - $1 (retail $10)



My total for these items was $67 - a retail savings of $352.95 or 81%! 




I am consigning with this sale - Kid's Closet Connection, which is going on through tomorrow in Lees Summit.  The sale will be held at Lakeland Community Church (913 NE Colbern Road, Lees Summit, MO - it's right next to Paradise Park).

Admission is free and here are the remaining days to shop!



Friday April 20: 9am-7:30pm
Saturday April 21: 9am-3pm (*half price day for most items)

You can find more info here or on the Kid's Closet Facebook page!

Plus check out my posts from previous sales, detailing lots of other awesome things I have found at Kid's Closet!
Spring 2012 Blue Springs
Spring 2011 Blue Springs






Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved