Monday, February 14, 2011

HUGE Savings at Gymboree!



If you ask me what my favorite kid's clothing store is, I will tell you hands-down that it is Gymboree.  They have adorable clothes all the time!  Unfortunately I can't always afford to shop there, but this deal is definitely too good to miss.  

Right now Gymboree is offering an extra 20% off their clearance merchandise - PLUS the Gymbucks promotion is going on!  You will earn $25 in Gymbucks for every $50 you spend, and your Gymbucks can be used on a later purchase.  You can also find a coupon in Parents Magazine for 20% off your purchase!  If you're on Gymboree's mailing list, you may also have received a 20% off your purchase coupon in the mail last week (I did!).  The best part of this?  You can combine ALL THREE OF THESE DEALS! Awesome!!

The promotion is running both in-store and online, but generally I have found that prices are cheaper in-store.  So head out to Gymboree soon and pick up some super cute stuff for your kiddos!

Thanks, My CNY Mommy!



Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved