I was able to sample some of the baby body care products from Green Babies. Specifically, I tried out the Energizing Bubble Bath, Baby Me Shampoo & Wash, Smooth Me Detangler, Lotion Potion Moisturizer, and Calming Bubble Bath. These are silky smooth and smell delicious. If you visit the FAQ section of their website, you will learn that Green Babies uses high-quality "plant and fruit derived, vegan and certified organic ingredients." Their products are gluten-free, tear-free and are not tested on animals. Green Babies offers a variety of wonderful products to keep your beautiful baby happy and healthy.
If you're looking to switch to an all-natural care product for your little ones, give Green Babies a shot. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!
Thanks to Green Babies for providing my review samples. I received no other compensation and all views expressed are entirely my own.
Tweet

Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!









No comments:
Post a Comment