Friday, July 8, 2011

Lil' Teammates Review + Giveaway (3 Winners)



Lil' Teammates are three-inch action figures of your favorite sports teams. There are figures available for  most of the NBA, NHL, MLB, and NFL as well as quite a few college teams. We were given the chance to review several Lil' Teammates figures! The ones we received were the KC Chiefs Quarterback and Running Back, KC Royals Pitcher, University of KS Quarterback and Playmaker (basketball), and a Referee.

These little (or lil') athletes make for great toys or collector items. They are vinyl figures - which makes them very durable. There is even more fun to be had on their website, including coloring sheets, sports trivia, and the LT Switch game (think Bejeweled, except with sports icons). Also, Lil' Teammates is having a coloring contest and the winners will receive 6 Lil' Teammates figures (contest ends August 1, 2011 - see LilTeammaters.com for details).

If you know someone who loves sports, these would make a fun (and unique) gift!  Don't forget - it's not too early to start shopping for the holiday season!

Find Lil' Teammates on Amazon!

Giveaway

Three My Kansas City Mommy reader will win two Lil' Teammates of their choice! This giveaway will end on July 18  at 11:59 PM Central time.

To enter this giveaway:

First, head over and check out the selection of Lil' Teammates.  Then come back and leave a comment on this post - tell me your favorite team! Then fill out the ENTRY FORM. Completing these two steps counts as one entry.

You can also receive additional entries for the following (you will check these off on the entry form - please do not leave additional comments relating to these! They will NOT be counted unless they are filled in on the form.):

* "Like" Lil' Teammates on Facebook
* Follow Lil' Teammates on Twitter
* Subscribe to My Kansas City Mommy's feed or email subscription
* Publicly follow My Kansas City Mommy with Google Friend Connect
* "Like" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook
* Follow My Kansas City Mommy on Twitter
* Tweet about this contest! Use this: I just entered to #win 2 @LilTeammates - you can too! Ends 7/18. Enter #giveaway http://t.co/gt6Nf44 via @MyKCMommy


Don't forget to click here to fill out the entry form. Please note that this prize can only be shipped to a US address!

Looking for more stuff to win?  Check out the Giveaways page for current giveaways and past winners!

Thanks to Lil' Teammates for providing my review sample and the giveaway prize! I received no compensation and all views expressed are my own.  For more information, you can read My Kansas City Mommy's Giveaway Policy.


Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!

42 comments:

  1. chicago bears
    clbjcb50@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Saints
    geauxtami@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kansas City Chiefs all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav team is the Cleveland Indians!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite team are the Angels

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite team is the Houston astros!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow lil teammates on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like lil teammates on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. zi now get emails sent to me

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fav team is Orlando Magic

    littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Philadelphia Phillies
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Texas Rangers

    ReplyDelete
  14. MN Vikings (My kids made me say that!)

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish they had some PBR characters! I guess I would pick the Denver Broncos.
    sunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like the new england patriots team!
    damiesmom@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Minnesota Twins
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. -Favorite Team: Saints

    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    Thank You!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Our favorite team is the New York Yankees.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  20. We like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! Thank you so much for this chance.

    dvdgossett915@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gonna go with the Phoenix Suns for my little guy!
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dallas Cowboys and Oakland Raiders :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Pittsburgh Penguins!!!
    kat_emerick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. email sub
    kat_emerick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. now following My Kansas City Mommy
    kat_emerick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would get a lil' Teammate of the Detroit Red Wings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. New York Yankees
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Denver Broncos!

    laurie1993@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dallas Mavericks!
    wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  30. Los Angeles Lakers
    pridelandmama@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the Oregon Ducks and the Arizona Sun Devils.
    lyndaclark81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd LOVE one of the DETROIT LIONS QUARTERBACK figures! What a great gift for my hubby! I can make it into an ornament for Christmas!!
    raggedybabygifts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am a Cubs fan all year long and I love the lil catcher!
    ticklemetiffyyyy[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tennessee Volunteers !!
    jadavis42@tntech.edu

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the Los Angeles Lakers!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm a Raiders Fan!!
    farrah_jo@yahoo.com


    I'm leaving this comment again because I don't see my first one & the time is almost up so I'm going to try again. Please delete if this is a duplicate entry.,

    Also I did extra entries but only on the form, i didn't think we had to do it here too? THANKS

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved