Friday, July 8, 2011

Nacho Mama Tees Review + Giveaway


NachoMamaTees.com proudly proclaims that they sell "funny t-shirts and crazy offensive t-shirts!" and that their "vintage shirts are awesome." With an opening like that - how can this site miss?! Nacho Mama offers a great variety of fun shirts - my hubby loved looking around the site.

We were given the opportunity to review a shirt from NachoMamaTees.com and I let my husband pick one out. He chose the Callahan Auto Parts T-shirt from their wide variety of movie shirts. If you don't know, this t-shirt is based on the 1995 movie Tommy Boy starring Chris Farley and David Spade. I actually haven't seen the film, but my hubby thinks it is hilarious. The shirt is super soft and comfortable, and washes well - no fading or shrinking. 

Truth be told, I think hubby had a lot of trouble picking a shirt from all of the great choices. Some of his other favorites include the ones pictured below.

 Make sure to check out NachoMama's great selection of funny t-shirts!

Giveaway

One My Kansas City Mommy reader will win a $15 Gift Card to NachoMamaTees.com! This giveaway will end on July 19 at 11:59 PM Central time. 

PLEASE NOTE: To enter this giveaway, you cannot have received a promotional item from NachoMama within the past 90 days, or own your own review/giveaway blog.


To enter this giveaway:

First, head over and check out the selection of shirts at NachoMamaTees.com, thencome back and leave a comment on this post - tell me which one is your favorite! Then fill out the ENTRY FORM. Completing these two steps counts as one entry.

You can also receive additional entries for the following (you will check these off on the entry form - please do not leave additional comments relating to these! They will NOT be counted unless they are filled in on the form.):

* Subscribe to My Kansas City Mommy's feed or email subscription
* Publicly follow My Kansas City Mommy with Google Friend Connect
* "Like" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook
* Follow My Kansas City Mommy on Twitter
* Tweet about this contest! Use this: I just entered to #win a $15 GC to NachoMamaTees.com - you can too! Ends 7/19. Enter #giveaway http://t.co/nSVscgo via @MyKCMommy


Don't forget to click here to fill out the entry form. Please note that this prize can only be shipped to a US address!

Looking for more stuff to win?  Check out the Giveaways page for current giveaways and past winners!

Thanks to NachoMamaTees.com for providing my review sample and the giveaway prize! I received no compensation and all views expressed are my own. For more information, you can read My Kansas City Mommy's Giveaway Policy.



Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!

25 comments:

  1. I like the Overlook Hotel t.

    humanecats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooove the Bacon Chemistry shirt!! those shirts are great. thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the boys are stupid shirt!!!!! hahahahahaha
    alklong at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the JESUS SAVES HOCKEY T-SHIRT

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the smores shirt it cute i seen several my hubby would like

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the "That's Shady" shirt

    alison.fees@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the "One Tough Cookie t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! Its tough between the bayside tigers, or the one man wolf pack.
    sunniewoodyplus2@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the AD HD t-shirt. I might not be able to wait to see if I win.

    bringhamsweeps (at) yahoo *dot* com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the shirt that says "I'm Shady"!! Too funny.
    snowwolf222 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Recycle shirt (http://www.nachomamatees.com/servlet/the-1136/recycle-t-shirt%2C-womens/Detail)
    schkinner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol Im old so I love the bill sittin on capitol hill!
    ticklemetiffyyyy[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the "I have had an adequate amount of cowbell" tee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the One Tough Cookie tshirt

    nono916@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would get the Panda Bear Hug shirt for my granddaughter!

    Mary Alice Gibbons
    marysbookworm@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love the Inigo Montoya T-shirt!

    the.inbox(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Mr. Rogers shirts are too funny, esp the It's all good in the hood one. Lol. I also really like Save Ferris. Too funny. Really takes me back.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd really like to own the The Winchester Bar t-shirt. It's super cool. :)

    alanasbod at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Bayside Tigers shirt.

    mrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Thundercats shirt

    robinblankenship at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the black Power Ranger shirt!

    marija.majerle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE the "DIED OF DYSENTARY T-SHIRT"--but I think I love 95% of them!! So funny!

    raggedybabygifts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Overlook hotel shirt for women
    or the I <3 Pizza
    Brittany W
    walkermommy2@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love the zombie outbreak shirt
    jessica c
    jessisugarpants at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Women's tshirts are a staple in many wardrobes. Tshirts are comfortable and cool in the summer. If you are graduating from college you may only have tshirts in your wardrobe. bayside 5100

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved