| Fantabulous Fudge |
"The candyman can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good." Who doesn't remember the classic Willy Wonka movie or its more recent remake? I hope that you have seen them both, and not only that - but that you have read Roald Dahl's original story, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The great news is, Wonka chocolate is not just a thing of fiction, you really can enjoy all sorts of Wonka candies.
| Triple Dazzle Caramel |
My hubby and I recently reviewed four kinds of Wonka Exceptionals chocolate bars: Scrumdiddlyumptious (milk chocolate mixed with scrumptious toffee, crispy cookie and crunchy peanuts), Chocolate Waterfall (swirled milk and white chocolate), Triple Dazzle Caramel - NEW FLAVOR (milk chocolate filled with buttery caramel and a dazzle of sea salt) and the Fantabulous Fudge - NEW FLAVOR (milk chocolate filled with decadent chocolate fudge).
I'm not a huge fan of nuts, but Scrumdiddlyumptious was still quite scrumptious. Chocolate Waterfall is a delightful blend. Fantabulous Fudge is the perfect solution for all of the chocoholics out there. But I have to admit, the Triple Dazzle Caramel won the "favorite" vote from both myself and my hubby. I was also impressed when I read the ingredients on the back and could pronounce every one. Wonka uses natural ingredients in their chocolate bars. Many stores carry Wonka Exceptionals bars including CVS, Walgreens, and Hy-Vee. So go out and get one!
I'm not a huge fan of nuts, but Scrumdiddlyumptious was still quite scrumptious. Chocolate Waterfall is a delightful blend. Fantabulous Fudge is the perfect solution for all of the chocoholics out there. But I have to admit, the Triple Dazzle Caramel won the "favorite" vote from both myself and my hubby. I was also impressed when I read the ingredients on the back and could pronounce every one. Wonka uses natural ingredients in their chocolate bars. Many stores carry Wonka Exceptionals bars including CVS, Walgreens, and Hy-Vee. So go out and get one!
Or you can also buy Wonka Exceptionals
in bulk on Amazon!
Giveaway
One My Kansas City Mommy reader will win 16 Wonka Exceptionals Bars! This giveaway will end on July 26 at 11:59 PM Central time.
To enter this giveaway:
Leave a comment on this post - hop on over to Wonka's website and tell me what candy you're craving! Then fill out the ENTRY FORM. Completing these two steps counts as one entry.
You can also receive additional entries for the following (you will check these off on the entry form - please do not leave additional comments relating to these! They will NOT be counted unless they are filled in on the form.):
* "Like" Wonka on Facebook
* Follow WONKAnation on Twitter
* Subscribe to My Kansas City Mommy's feed or email subscription
* Publicly follow My Kansas City Mommy with Google Friend Connect
* "Like" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook
* Follow My Kansas City Mommy on Twitter
* Tweet about this contest! Use this: I just entered to #win delicious @WONKAnation Chocolate Bars - you can too! Ends 7/26. Enter #giveaway via @MyKCMommy Tweet
Don't forget to click here to fill out the entry form. Please note that this prize can only be shipped to a US address!
Looking for more stuff to win? Check out the Giveaways page for current giveaways and past winners!
Thanks to Wonka for providing my review sample and the giveaway prize! I received no compensation and all views expressed are my own.

Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!









I'd love to try the chocolate waterfall.
ReplyDeletehumanecats at gmail dot com
Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate bar sounds good. I love toffee
ReplyDeleterobinblankenship at gmail dot com
I love Nerds Rope so now I really want one!
ReplyDeleteThe chewy Spree's look nummy!
ReplyDeletebec.shockley@gmail.com
The chocolate waterfall bar sounds good.
ReplyDelete4allibaby at gmail dot com
craving LaffyTaffy right now
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com
I want to try the sluggles gummies
ReplyDeletemerleandtina@Yahoo.com
I love Runts from Wonka- I like to hoard all the bananas to eat last.
ReplyDeleteWilly Wonka is one of my favorite movies. What I have been craving and thankfully finally found this week at Wal-Mart are bottle caps. I love those things and you can't hardly find them anywhere anymore.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Domed Dark Chocolate Bar.
ReplyDeletejweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com
I would love the fantabulous fudge bar
ReplyDeleteHeididaily at gmail dot com
Chocolate Waterfall
ReplyDeleteany Wonka candy sounds good right about now!
ReplyDeleteJamie V.
I am craving a Wonka’s Exceptionals Fantabulous Fudge bar
ReplyDeletelyndaclark81@yahoo.com
I LOVE candy! Yum. I really love Nerds. My husband says it's because I am one. Lol.
ReplyDeletelewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like nerds and gobstoppers! I haven't really tried Wonka chocolate!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the domed dark chocolate bar. My son LOVES anything Wonka. However, since I try to keep my family healthy and natural as possible, I'd rather he eat the chocolates instead of all the Nerds and artificially colored items that are his favorites. Might have to get a bag of the new Exceptionals chocolates for our vacation. Thanks for letting me know about this new line.
ReplyDeleteHow funny, my 4 year old & I are reading Charlie & Chocolate Factory this summer and it would be a great addition to have Wonka Chocolate at our party we are having to celebrate the end of the book. We think the Chocolate Waterfall Bar would be yummy.
ReplyDeletecraving Gobstoppers!!!
ReplyDeletemelissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com
i would like to try the Wonka’s Exceptionals Fantabulous Fudge bar
ReplyDeletemermont84 at yahoo.com
Fun Dips! <3
ReplyDeletexyoulovekarlene@gmail.com
I crave the Chocolate Waterfall Bar.
ReplyDeleteandysavi.mom@gmail.com
Love to try their New Chocolate Waterfall!
ReplyDeletegeauxtami@yahoo.com
I am always craving yummy gobstoppers! i love them and my niece and nephews love them
ReplyDeletebrensweepstakes at aol.com
I'd like to try the kazoozles!
ReplyDeletePixie Sticks!! But the new Kazoozles look good! =)
ReplyDeletes_hill2009@yahoo.com
Laffy Taffy has always been my favorite! I buy myself a big bag every Halloween just so I don't have to share!
ReplyDeleteflwrgirl96@aol.com
fun dip!
ReplyDeletetrixie420247 at yahoo dot com
I would really like a chocolate watefall
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
Chocolate waterfall
ReplyDeletesarahlovesvegas@hotmail
sarah hinhart
Chocolate waterfall sounds so good
ReplyDeletelaurie1993@verizon.net
I'm a huge fan of Wonka candy! I especially love anything chewy version, like chewy runts, chewy gobstoppers, chewy sprees. All of the chocolate bars sound really good, except for the dark chocolate kind, not my favorite.
ReplyDeleteandisue@hotmail.com
I would love some pixy stix right now. Thanks
ReplyDeletemrspoofa(at)aol.com
kazoozles pink lemonade sound yummy. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteshakenafist at yahoo dot com
I'm craving an everlasting gobstopper!
ReplyDeletecarmel filled chocolate is dreammy
ReplyDeletelynn botos
lynnb70456@yahoo.com
Laffy Taffy....YUMMY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteRachel
egan_rachel@yahoo.com
I've tried the Chocolate Waterfall before and loved it. For a new version, I'd love to try the Fantabulous Fudge!
ReplyDeleteNancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
That waterfall bar looks yum!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a caramel lover so I want to try the Triple Caramel Dazzle!
ReplyDeletereklaw422 at hotmail dot com
mmmmmmm chocolate waterfall sounds delicious
ReplyDeleteaigcanada7 (at) {hot{mail dot [com]
The chocolate waterfall looks amazing!
ReplyDeletelkgreene05(at)yahoo(dot)com
Lola G
CHOCOLATE! Just plain chocolate bar!
ReplyDeletechrissymcpherson@live.com
Don't know that I am craving anything now, just eat a huge supper but I love the runts and the nerds on a rope LOL
ReplyDeletekid in me
jenblizzard@yahoo.com
Yummy for the Domed Dark Chocolate Bar!
ReplyDelete-I am really craving this: Scrumdiddlyumptious Bar --- (YUMMY!)
ReplyDeletealiaskys (at) yahoo . com
Thank You!! :)
I'd love to try the chocolate waterfall bar!
ReplyDeletemarija.majerle at gmail dot com
I would try the Triple Dazzle Caramel.. Sounds so delicious!!
ReplyDeletercksy1@gmail.com
chocolate waterfall bar promisesxunbrokn@aim.com
ReplyDeleteI love Gobstoppers
ReplyDeleteleachnastro@att.net
like to try chocolate waterfall
ReplyDeletecoultisanj@aol.com
Chocolate Waterfall looks yummy!
ReplyDeletemeghancleary@yahoo.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm really craving the Chocolate waterfall bar! It looks amazing.
ReplyDeletedee5791 @ gmail
ooh i really want to try fantabulous fudge! i have tried the scrumdiliumptius bar and it was yummy!
ReplyDelete--jilliann zzze_burninator@yahoo.com
Yum! I haven't had Pixy Stix in forever-wish I had some right now!!
ReplyDeleteI 'liked' Wonka on FB
ReplyDeleteI am craving the Triple Dazzle Caramel !
ReplyDeletejadavis42@tntech.edu