Tuesday, October 25, 2011

LEGOLAND Kansas City: Vote for Your Favorite KC Landmark!


What's your favorite thing about Kansas City?  Or - more specifically - what's your favorite landmark here in our town? 

LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City is set to open in Spring 2012, and one of the features I am most excited about is MINILAND - a Lego version of our own KC!  Right now, you can help influence the decision of which landmarks will be featured.  Head on over to the LEGOLAND Kansas City Facebook page, where the vote is taking place until November 4.

You can choose from the following landmarks, which are the top 20 finalists:
Arrowhead Stadium, Bartle Hall, JC Nichols Fountain, Kansas Speedway, Kauffman Stadium, Kauffman Center, City Market, Country Club Plaza, Liberty Memorial, Scout Statue, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, One KC Place, Kansas City Power and Light Building, Crown Center, Truman Home, Union Station, LIVESTRONG Sporting Park, Sprint Center, Starlight Theatre and Western Auto Building.

I chose the JC Nichols fountain - but I'm a little partial, since my first date with my hubby was at the Plaza.  While you're on Facebook, don't forget to "like" My Kansas City Mommy, too!  If you want to know more about LEGOLAND, head here for my post about the groundbreaking ceremony!




Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved