Everyone's favorite builder, Bob, and the Can-Do Crew are back in a new DVD release: Bob the Builder: Here to Help! Bob and his friends Scoop, Scratch, Scrambler, Lofty and Dizzy have a lot of work ahead of them, but together they will learn that everything is easier with a friend!
Whether they are fixing up an old theater or throwing a surprise birthday party, this gang of friends is always having fun getting it done! The importance of teamwork is definitely prominent in this DVD, which is great for teaching kids about working together.
Episodes on this DVD include:
-Lofty's Helpful Day
-Scrambler's Stage Surprise
-Wendy's Birthday Surprise
-Scratch's Star Turn
-Dizzy and the Wheelies
Bonus features:
-Build a House with Bob Game
-My Dream Team Music Video
-I'm Big and I'm Blue Music Video
Approximate running time is 55 minutes. You can purchase Bob the Builder: Here to Help on Amazon. The current price is $9.49 (a savings of 5%).
Thanks to Lionsgate/HiT Entertainment for my review sample. I received no compensation and all views expressed are my own.
Tweet

Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!










No comments:
Post a Comment