Sunday, December 7, 2014

14K White Gold Twist Hoop Earrings $80 (Retai $325)

On my Christmas this year is a pair of White Gold Hoops that won't loose there color!! Right now Kohl's is offering 20% Off Orders Under $100 with code DASHER or 25% Off Orders over $100 with code DANCER at checkout - Plus $10 Kohl's Cash on every $50 you spend AND you can stack code JEWELRY10 which takes an additional $10 Off Your Purchase of $50 or more!


I just grabbed these Everlasting Gold 14k White Gold Twist Hoop Earrings $80 (Retail $325)


Add Everlasting Gold 14k White Gold Twist Hoop Earrings $130

Code DANCER (-$30)

Code JEWELRY10 (-$10)

Kohl's Cash - $10 Kohl's Cash 

Final Price: $80


You can browse around for several less expensive deals, but I wanted something that I can wear daily and that will last - not tarnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved