Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Aldi Weekly Ad - Produce Deals - 5/1 - 5/7



I went to Aldi for the first time as a married adult about a week ago.  I think I understand why my very frugal mom always shopped there when I was a kid!  I was really excited about their prices - especially on produce!  From now on, I will post a list of the weekly sale produce for you.  Consider shopping at Aldi to save a bunch on these purchases!  :)

This week's produce picks include:

Baking Potatoes .99 per 3-lb bag
Green Peppers .89 per 20-oz pkg
Sweet Corn .99 per 20-oz pkg
Sweet Onions .69 per 2-lb pkg
Tomatoes .99 per 20-oz pkg


Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved