Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring Organization - Organize Your Photos with Shutterfly!



It’s spring cleaning time around my house. We’ve been a little distracted over the past few months with the newborn, so we’re just now starting to get the house in order. It’s always crazy to me how much stuff accumulates if you’re not being careful! You should SEE the piles of coupons on my kitchen table. I like to think that I can keep on top of every sale – but honestly, I haven’t made it out to a store for a “drugstore deal” in weeks. Oh well. Maybe this week will be the turning point. Well…at least I can tell myself that, right?

As part of my mission to organize things, I’ve been working on organizing photos. I am a photo-crazy scrapbooking lady so I have TONS of photos to deal with. The problem is, I haven’t actually printed many since L came along! I am bound and determined to do better…and I’ve decided that it’s OKAY if I don’t manage to scrapbook everything. I’m going to order some Photobooks from Shutterfly to help get back on track. They are super easy to make and look extremely impressive – especially as gifts.

What’s up with you this spring? Check out Shutterfly for a collection of fun products to help you stay organized! I love Shutterfly because the products are so personalized! Who wouldn’t love moving announcements with a photo of your new home, or thank you notes that actually include your smiling kiddo as part of the design?

I’m off to upload photos…how about you?

If you are a blogger and want a chance to get 50 free cards from Shutterfly, sign up here!


Disclaimer: Shutterfly provided me with a free 8x8 Photobook for posting this article!  Regardless of this, all opinions expressed are my own.  :)


Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved