Friday, May 13, 2011

Tiny Tillia: Adorable New Baby Products from Avon!



I recently had the chance to check out some fantastic new baby products from Tiny Tillia!  Originally sparked by a mother's love for her children, Tiny Tillia by Avon is a world of charming baby products designed to turn everyday routines into special moments for mother and child.  Originally launched in 2006 by London-born designer, Tiffany Lerman (daughter of famed author Jackie Collins), Tiny Tillia is full of affordable baby clothes and accessories for infants up to 2 years-old.

Tiny Tillia sent me a few items from their new collection, just launched on April 12, to try out!


The Duncan Dog Hooded Bath Towel is not only SUPER cute (who wouldn't love a towel with this smiling pup on it?), but super practical as well!  From the first time I used it, I noticed that it is much more absorbent than most hooded bath towels I have tried.  It has become one of our most-used towels!  Even with getting lots of use, though, it's still holding its shape well.  Those ears are just too much fun.  :)


The ABC Gift Blanket (mine is blue) is delightful!  It is the definition of snuggly.  It was super soft from the moment I took it out of the package - years of loving not required to make it a cuddle-time favorite.  We are loving tummy time on this blanket - L can't stop looking at all those colors!  It measures 30x40 inches and is machine washable.  I know we're going to get years of use from it.


I have an obsession with baby socks, and this Novelty Sock Set (mine in blue) has just added to it!  These socks are SO fun!  The little characters are adorable and the bright colors look great with just about any outfit.  My hubby picked out the elephant ones for L to wear a few days ago, so it must not just be "mommy-sock-obsession" here!  ;)

As for L...  he thought the new stuff was pretty nifty, too.


You can contact your local Avon rep to place your own Tiny Tillia order!

Thanks to Tiny Tillia for my samples used in this review!  I received no other compensation and all opinions expressed are my own.


Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

10 comments:

  1. I love that hooded towel! My little boy would just love one with a puppy dog. My aunt sells Avon, I had no idea they sold cute hooded towels though. I know what I'm gonna buy next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had heard that Avon was coming out with a baby line. How cute are those towels? I am going to have to get one of those!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE their stuff! I seen it pop up on a few blogs and they just have the cutesttt things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh those products are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The products ARE amazing. Only problem is you have to have a representative. Order direct delivery, have it sent straight to your home, and use Haylee Allman as your representative! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! The hooded towels are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so adorable! I wish I had know about these products when my two were little!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! When my children were smaller, fitted towels were my BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've poured over the Tiny Tillia items and they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved