Friday, May 13, 2011

Update from My Kansas City Mommy

.

If you don't have a Facebook account or you have not yet 'liked' My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook, you probably don't know that Blogger, the publishing program I use to write my posts for My KC Mommy, was down all day yesterday and most of today.

This morning I shared several new deals on Facebook because it was the only way I could get the info to you! I am letting you know this because some of you might see deals that you already saw on Facebook being posted on the site now.  Plus you're probably wondering why there are so many updates all at once!

If you have not yet followed or "liked" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook, please do!  Hopefully there won't be any future problems with Blogger, but that's out of my hands - so following on Facebook is strongly recommended/suggested!

During the restoration process I lost some information that has been posted in previous days.  I'm working on getting everything back up and running as soon as possible!  Thanks for your patience!

I'm not a superstitious person, but I guess this is what we get on Friday the 13th!  :)



Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved