So excited that I actually made it to CVS early in the week for once! Hubby, L, and I walked to our CVS store on Sunday night to snag some deals. Family time + free stuff - definitely a win all around!
Items I Purchased:
(2) Crest Toothpaste
(2) Oral-B Indicator Toothbrush
(1) Hershey Air Candy Bar
Total Price before Coupons: $9.15
Coupons Used:
-Free Hershey Air Candy Bar CVS Coupon (from the CVS Coupon Machine)
-$2.50 off 2 Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes (from my dentist! - you can also use the $2 off one Oral B Pulsar, CrossAction, Advantage or 2 Indicator or Cavity Defense Manual Toothbrushes 7/3 P&G insert)
-$.75/1 Crest Toothpaste (6/12 P&G insert) - used 2
Total w/ tax after coupons: $4.23
Extra Care Bucks Earned: $4.00
Total Cost: $0.23 (all tax)
Total Savings (off retail value): $8.92 or 99%!
Check back tomorrow for part two of my CVS Shopping Trip this week...using the ECB's I earned on this trip!
Tweet
Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!
What are the best printable coupon websites to be using. I am so confused because there are so many
ReplyDeleteHi there! It can be pretty overwhelming to start using online coupons - I completely understand. Agreat to start with is Coupons.com, which is updated frequently with new coupons. Another good one to check is Coupon Network. I also try to post the latest and greatest new coupons as they become available - so keep watching for those! Hope that helps. Feel free to ask more or email me if you have other questions. :)
ReplyDelete