Friday, November 25, 2011

Project Life Scrapbooking System - Up to 20% Off Today Only


I am a scrapbooker at heart, but life with a soon-to-be-toddler and a lot of other responsibilities means that I don't have a lot of time to devote to the craft.  This year, the only book I have (mostly) kept up with is Project Life, a simplified scrapbooking system that does all the design work for you.  I just have to add dates, stories, and photos and pop them into my album.  I'm on the verge of giving up traditional scrapbooking altogether and simply using this system to get all of my photos into albums!  You can learn more about Project Life here.

I personally take the one-photo-a-day approach.  I started using Project Life in 2010 and probably have fewer than 20 days out of the past two years that don't have a photo (mostly due to morning sickness and the lack of motivation to do anything).  This is my favorite book to show off - and even my hubby thinks it is great and tries to keep me on task throughout the year.  If you're intrigued and want to give it a try, Project Life is on sale for Black Friday - through Midnight Pacific Time tonight!  "Core Kits" are priced 10% lower than normal and ALL Project Life products will be reduced an additional 10% at checkout (so Core Kits end up 20% off)! 

Project Life is sold through Amazon - head here to see the products currently available.  The binders are not yet in stock, nor are the new 2012 Core Kits.  BUT you can easily go ahead and stock up on page protectors and, if you choose, a Core Kit and Cardstock from last year (I have the Turquoise Edition and love it)!  I'll give you a heads up when the rest of the products arrive, and you can add it in with another Amazon holiday purchase!



Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved