Tuesday, November 22, 2011

UncommonGoods: Unique Gifts for Everyone on Your Shopping List!



With the holiday season here, most of us are spending some time considering what to purchase for our friends and loved ones.  But where do you find cool gift ideas for men, women and kids?

UncommonGoods may just have what you are looking for.  This online store offers a wide variety of items sure to please anyone on your gift list.


We picked out some cool baby gifts for L: first up, a Fresh Organic Fruit Basket! These little plush fruity characters have provided much playtime entertainment. Each piece is made with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, and L loves chewing on them (especially the grapes). These will stay in our toy collection for a long time.



We also tested out the cutest baby slippers ever! 


This pair of Sock Monkey Slippers (ours in Toddler Size Small) must be one of the most unique baby shower gifts that I have ever seen.  I waited eagerly for their arrival, to see if they are as cute in person as they are on the website - definitely worth the wait, because they are cuter.   


L is just starting to learn how to walk, so these arrived at a perfect time.  They have non-skid bottoms so I don't have to worry about the little man slipping on my kitchen floor.  He's pretty intrigued by the sock monkey heads and tries to pull them off, but so far he has not succeeded.  I love seeing these on his little feet!

UncommonGoods is one of my favorite online "window shopping" destinations - just looking through their selection makes me smile!  If you are looking for unique birthday gifts, holiday gifts, or just want to spoil yourself with something fun, I can almost guarantee you will find something that catches your eye.

Thanks to UncommonGoods for providing my review samples!  I received no compensation for writing this review and all views expressed are my own. 




Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved