Sunday, December 11, 2011

Disney Tangled Sing & Glow Rapunzel Doll {Review}


Disney's latest princess adventure, Tangled, is a wonderful and exciting adventure. Along with the newest princess - Rapunzel - Disney has released the Disney Tangled Sing and Glow Rapunzel! With this doll, girls can capture the magic of Rapunzel and her enchanted hair. When brushed, Rapunzel's hair glows as she sings "I See the Light" from the romantic scene between Rapunzel and Flynn under the glowing light of the flying lanterns.

My favorite Disney Princess is Belle, but I will gladly admit that I was swept away when I saw Tangled. It is definitely one of my favorite Disney movies. I would have loved to have this doll when I was little. Sometimes I just press the button to hear Rapunzel sing (yes, there is a button in addition to making her sing by brushing her hair). This Rapunzel doll will make a fantastic Christmas present!

Thanks to Mattel for providing my review sample.  I received no other compensation and all views expressed are my own.




Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved