Saturday, January 7, 2012

56% Off Personalized Sterling Silver Jewelry from I Declare Charms



I have been looking for a place to purchase charm jewelry that I can customize with L's name and birthday - so I was very excited when I saw today's SaveMore deal!  I Declare! Charms offers a great variety of jewelry options and this deal is definitely a good one.  There are two options:

-Pay $25 for a $55 Voucher
-Pay $33 for a $75 Voucher

I'm going with the larger deal so that I can get a bracelet, charm, and birthstone! 

Head over now and sign in or sign up to snag your deal!




Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

2 comments:

  1. I bought this and never received it. Do you have any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Did you get the voucher number from Savemore and order, but never received your purchase? Or did you just not receive the voucher? I don't think they actually email vouchers; you have to log into your account to retrieve them.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved