Friday, January 6, 2012

{Children's Book Review} The Beginner's Bible Book of Prayers

The Beginner's Bible: Book of Prayers is a title that I think will be frequently read in our home.

I am sometimes skeptical of books that contain pre-written prayers for kids, but this one is a delightful compilation.  The book contains twenty prayers.  Each short prayer is centered around a Bible story (ie, a prayer about Hard Work is used when Noah builds the ark; a prayer about Courage when David kills Goliath).  The illustrations will draw young listeners into the book - and each page contains a Bible verse to tie everything together.

The board book format is great for tiny listeners - like my 10-month-old, who mostly wants to chew on things!  Overall, this is a lovely little collection and worth reading with your little ones.

You can find The Beginner's Bible: Book of Prayers on Amazon - currently priced at $9.99.

Thanks to Zondervan for my review sample!  I received no compensation and all views expressed are my own.
 



Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved