Friday, January 20, 2012

Thank You from My Kansas City Mommy!


One year ago today, I wrote my very first post here at My Kansas City Mommy (it wasn't my best).  KC Mommy has been online since 2009 - but for the last year, the deals have been shared by me - and sometimes, my friends in the My City Mommy network!  When I started writing for this site, My Kansas City Mommy had 35 fans on Facebook - as of today, there are 1599.  (if you don't already "like" the page, would you please, so we can reach 1600 today?!)



My journey in blogging so far has taught me a lot!  Most importantly, I have learned that I have some great readers out there.  I am so grateful to each and every one of you for stopping by my little corner of the web to find out about the latest coupons, freebies, and deals or to enter a giveaway or read about a product my family has used.  I love sharing what I find with all of you - and I hope you enjoy your time here (and the occasional photos of my cute kiddo)!




Thank you SO much!  I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

(If you thought KC Mommy was just a computer talking to you, you can check out my About Me page for a little peek at my life!)




Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved