Saturday, January 7, 2012

Walgreens: Hot Clearance Deals


The Walgreens Test Market has officially ended here in KC, and it might be worth a stop at your local store to see how many deals you can score!  Take your coupons along as you never know what you might find.  Here's a great savings story from a KC Mommy reader, Monica.

My Walgreens store had Neutrogena eyeshadow on clearance for $5.19 and mascara for $4.59(ish).  Walgreens has a coupon in their coupon book for $2.00 off Neutrogena cosmetics and I had two $3.00 off Neutrogena cosmetics coupons.  I got the eyeshadow for $0.19 and the mascara was a $0.41 money maker!  I love the Walgreens little orange stickers!

Way to go, Monica!

Have you found any great Walgreens deals since the end of the test market?




Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved