Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Walmart: 4 Free Products + Saved 61% Overall on Band-Aids, Huggies, Suave + more


I am finally getting back in the swing of this couponing thing.  Oh yes, I talk about them all day long but when it comes to taking myself and the infant out to actually purchase things...that is rare.  However, my coupon binder is (finally) organized and I am determined to make 2012 a year of great savings! 

Here's my shopping trip at Walmart this week!

Items Purchased:
-2 Sambazon Energy Smoothie Drinks ($2.68 each)
-1 Pack of Huggies Baby Wipes - 72 count ($1.97)
-2 Travel Size Band-Aid Bandages ($.97 each)
-2 Suave Styling Professionals for Men Shaping Cream ($2.74 each)

Total Value: $14.75

Coupons Used:
- (2) Free Sambazon Product Coupon (from Sambazon Facebook Page - I had one from my account and one from my husband's.  This coupon is still available - share the page with a friend to print yours)
- (2) $1/1 Band-Aid Product Coupon (no size limit - from this post on 1/18.  Coupon is available but new version specifies no travel size)
- (1) $.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes, exp. 2/11/12 (SS 01/15/12)
- (1) $1/2 Suave Men Hair Product, exp. 2/5/12 (RP 01/08/12)

Total Cost:
$5.89 - a savings of $8.86 (61%)!

What great deals have you found this week?




Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had more patience for couponing. I must admit I do watch Extreme Couponing on TLC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couponing is a lot of work! It can be really hard to keep up. I'm starting the process slowly again...hoping to stay organized. When I quit filing coupons, I quit using them. I have only watched Extreme Couponing a few times - I can't understand how people have that much TIME to dedicate! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved