There is a HOT deal today on Living Social if you are in the market for new family photographs! Custom photography can be so expensive - if you have priced it, you know what I mean.
Today's deal is from Sara Elizabeth Photography. Sara is an on-location portrait photographer here in Kansas City. Here's the deal: Pay $59 for an up-to-90-Minute Family Photo Session for Up to Four People with Three Outfit Changes, CD with All Edited Images, and Copyright Release. This is a huge value, as the normal price is $200! I am really picky about having my photos backed up so anytime I find a photographer with a reasonably priced archive CD, I am happy. This deal saves you 71%, so you don't want to miss it!
A little bit of fine print: Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts • Limit 1 redemption per photo shoot • Valid for 1 family (up to 4 people); $15/person fee for each additional family member • Distance restrictions apply. Service area includes 30-mile radius of 66214; additional fees may apply to locations outside this area • Entire value must be used in a single visit. Promotional value ($200) expires on December 28, 2012. Paid value ($59) expires on June 21, 2017. Head here to snag this deal while it lasts!
Not a member of Living Social yet? Sign up now to get the latest local deals in your inbox!
Tweet
Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!
No comments:
Post a Comment