I have a very busy little boy. If I turn my head for more than five seconds, he is bound and determined to crawl out of my sight and get into some sort of mischief. I'm trying to find things to entertain him for longer than a minute at a time. I think we may have found a winner in the CAT Preschool Shape Sorter Dump Truck!
The Shape Sorter is available in two models: Dump Truck and Cement Mixer. We've been testing out the Dump Truck model. The toy is designed for age 12+ months, but L (at 7 1/2 months) is still really enjoying it. The first time I handed him the shaped blocks, his eyes lit up and he refused to let them go. Naturally they ended up in his mouth (like everything these days!), but I brought out the truck and he was intrigued.
I think we have awhile before he fully grasps the concept of matching shapes, but I love that he can use toys like this one to help him learn and grow.
The Dump Truck features rolling wheels, a working truck bed, and four different shaped toys - with two places to insert each shape. Once we successfully get all of the shapes into the truck bed, it's a piece of cake to dump them all out and start over again!
This is not our first Cat toy - and I have been very pleased with the brand overall! I really appreciate that CAT caters to even the youngest children. I am sure that L's toy collection will feature items from the CAT Preschool line for the next few years!
You can find the CAT Preschool Shape Sorter and other CAT Preschool models at Toys R Us, Walmart, K-mart, and Target.
Thanks to Toy State and Team Mom for providing my review sample. I received no other compensation and all views expressed and photos used are my own.
Tweet

Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!









HI...Can you tell me where I can find this CAT Preschool Shape Sorter Dump Truck Toy? (no mixer). I checked it at walmart, kmart, target, and toysrus...no success...can u post the link? to get it online.. pls
ReplyDeletethk
MamaPeruana
Hi! To be honest, I can't find it online anywhere for purchase either! :( I will check with the company who sent it to me for review and see if I can figure it out for you...
ReplyDeleteKmart has it! http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_004W434729710001P?keyword=cat+shape+sorter&sLevel=0&redirectType=SKIP_LEVEL&prop17=cat%20shape%20sorter
ReplyDelete