I still can't believe that October is already here! You probably know that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month. I'm excited to tell you about a great promotion from Freschetta Pizza: the Proud to Support Pink program!
From now until October 31, when you purchase specially-marked packages of Freschetta Pizza and Freschetta Artisan Crusts, you can help make a difference. Freschetta has a goal donation of $50,000 - which will be given to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
How can you help? Each specially-marked package will feature a code that you can enter at http://www.proudtosupportpink.com/. For each code entered, Freschetta will donate $1 to the center (up to $50,000)! Additionally, the Proud to Support Pink website features a place for the sharing of stories of their own - or about friends and loved ones.
You can also enter to win a pink iPod Shuffle player! Each week in October, 50 iPod Shuffle players will be given away - plus 50 pink iPod Shuffle players will be donated each week in October to four different cancer centers across the nation (to be enjoyed by breast cancer patients during treatment). Keep reading for a chance to win a set of earphones here (plus a free Freschetta pizza) at My Kansas City Mommy, too!
I have loved Freschetta pizza for years. There is nothing better than pulling a pizza out of the freezer and 20+ minutes later, ending up with something that tastes like it's fresh from the pizza shop down the street! I am a cheese pizza girl - yes, that's it, just cheese. Freschetta is yummy, always. I'm going to pick up a few extras this month so that I can help the SupportPink cause. If you're planning to purchase too, make sure you grab a coupon for $1.00 off the purchase of a Freschetta pizza here!
Visit http://www.proudtosupportpink.com/ or Freschetta's Facebook page for more info about the Proud to Support Pink campaign!
Giveaway
One My Kansas City Mommy reader will win a FREE Freschetta Pizza Coupon + 2 Pairs of Earphones - one to keep and one for a friend! This giveaway will end on Tuesday, October 18 at 11:00pm CST. This giveaway is open to US readers only.
To enter this giveaway, follow the instructions in the form below (you will need Javascript enabled to see the form and it may take a moment to load)! Once you complete the first entry (entering your name/email), the other entries will open up so that you can complete them as well! Make sure you enter your name and e-mail address so that I can contact you if you win! Winners will have 48 hours to respond.
All of the "extra entries" are optional. You can do just one - or as many as you want! You may tweet once per day. Good luck!
To enter this giveaway, follow the instructions in the form below (you will need Javascript enabled to see the form and it may take a moment to load)! Once you complete the first entry (entering your name/email), the other entries will open up so that you can complete them as well! Make sure you enter your name and e-mail address so that I can contact you if you win! Winners will have 48 hours to respond.
All of the "extra entries" are optional. You can do just one - or as many as you want! You may tweet once per day. Good luck!
I participated in this campaign as a member of the Freschetta Fresh Connection. I received a sample for review and the giveaway prize was provided by the sponsor. I received no other compensation and all views expressed are my own. For more information, you can read My Kansas City Mommy's Giveaway Policy. Looking for more prizes to win? Check out My Kansas City Mommy's current giveaways!

Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!









Thank you so much for sharing the Proud to Support Pink program with your readers. Congratulations to the winner of the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes,
The FRESCHETTA™ FRESH CONNECTION™ Team