Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Buitoni Riserva Review & Prize Pack Giveaway



Check out this review of Buitoni Riserva Ravioli from My Evansville Mommy:

I'm totally a ravioli girl... ravioli is even what I usually order at my favorite Italian restaurants. So of course I was very excited to have the chance to try refrigerated Buitoni Riserva ravioli. It was my first refrigerated ravioli experience, as I'd actually only ever bought frozen (or canned, which shouldn't even be mentioned!) ravioli from grocery stores. I was impressed that the Buitoni Riserva definitely tastes like a restaurant ravioli. I tried the all-natural Chicken and Four Cheese Ravioli and it was delicious!  The ravioli is stuffed with white meat chicken, herbs, and Parmesan, Romano, Fontina, and Grana Padano cheeses.  My husband and I both agreed the filling was amazing - moist, perfectly seasoned, and very flavorful. We topped it with a classic basil pesto, but I think it would also taste great with an alfredo sauce or a red sauce.


Buitoni believes in using the simplest, more healthful ingredients to create extraordinary meals. Many of the favored Buitoni recipes were developed at Casa Buitoni in Italy, where Buitoni has been creating award-winning Italian foods for more than 175 years. Yum!  I love going to Italian restaurants but my wallet doesn't love it, so it's great to be able to create the Italian restaurant experience at home for much less than it costs to eat out! You can find Buitoni Riserva at your grocery store most likely in the refrigerated cases near the deli.

Giveaway

Buitoni would like to give TWO My Kansas City Mommy readers a Buitoni prize pack including a coupon for a free Buitoni refrigerated product, a cooler bag, and a "Italian Masterpieces” calendar!  This giveaway will end on March 13 at 11:59 PM Central time. To enter this giveaway, visit the Buitoni site and then leave a comment telling me which of the four Riserva flavors you would most like to try (this is mandatory to enter!).  Then fill out the ENTRY FORM. You can also receive additional entries for the following (you will check these off on the entry form - please do not leave extra comments relating to these):

* "Like" Buitoni on Facebook and tell them My Kansas City Mommy sent you!
* Follow Buitoni on Twitter
* Subscribe to My Kansas City Mommy's feed or email subscription
* Publicly follow My Kansas City Mommy with Google Friend Connect
* "Like" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook
* Follow My Kansas City Mommy on Twitter
* Suggest My Kansas City Mommy to your Facebook friends (1 extra entry per every 10 friends invited!)

Don't forget that you need to click here to fill out the entry form. Please note that this prize can only be shipped to a U.S. address.

Thanks to Buitoni for providing the giveaway prize pack and for providing me with a prize pack to review! I received no other compensation and all views expressed are the honest opinions of the reviewer.


Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to try the Wild Mushroom Agnolotti.

    jennyb78 @ comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quattro Formaggi Agnolotti. Looks delicious Dushane_r@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try the Quattro Formaggi Agnolotti
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd really like to try the Spicy Beef G Sausage Ravioli

    JenniferstinerATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved