No doubt about it - everybody knows about the big purple dinosaur! You can count on Barney to make learning fun in the all-new adventure 1, 2, 3 Learn! All your favorite friends - Baby Bop, BJ, and Riff - are along for the ride. Barney's latest release teaches kids all about shapes, numbers, and letters - plus you'll learn about friendship and have tons of fun singing and dancing along the way.
You can find Barney 1, 2, 3 Learn at Amazon on DVD
Giveaway
One My Kansas City Mommy reader will win a copy of Barney: 1, 2, 3 Learn on DVD! This giveaway will end on July 28 at 11:59 PM Central time.
To enter this giveaway:
First, leave a comment on this post - tell me what your kids love most about Barney! Then fill out the ENTRY FORM. Completing these two steps counts as one entry.
You can also receive additional entries for the following (you will check these off on the entry form - please do not leave additional comments relating to these! They will NOT be counted unless they are filled in on the form.):
* Subscribe to My Kansas City Mommy's feed or email subscription
* Publicly follow My Kansas City Mommy with Google Friend Connect
* "Like" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook
* Follow My Kansas City Mommy on Twitter
* Tweet about this contest! Use this: I just entered to #win a Barney 1 2 3 Learn DVD - you can too! Ends 7/28. Enter #giveaway http://t.co/DqSijsZ via @MyKCMommyTweet
Don't forget to click here to fill out the entry form. Please note that this prize can only be shipped to a US address!
Looking for more stuff to win? Check out the Giveaways page for current giveaways and past winners!
Thanks to Lionsgate / HiT Entertainment for providing my review sample and the giveaway prize! I received no compensation and all views expressed are my own. For more information, you can read My Kansas City Mommy's Giveaway Policy.
Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!
Gotta love the Barney song!!
ReplyDeleteMy son loves to watch Barney in the morning! He loves all of the songs!
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I am trying to win for my niece and nephew but when my daughter was little we still had VHS and she would cry when it would end and she had to wait for it to rewind. LOl. My little sister loved him so much that she tore up the VCR one time putting a tape in backwards trying to do it herself since no one would hurry up and help her. Lol. I think Barney is addictive. I sang along with him all through those years and also when I worked at a daycare and we watched it there. He's just super happy and the music is so catchy.
ReplyDeletelewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com
My daughter loves the songs.
ReplyDeleterobinblankenship at gmail dot com
They love all the songs :)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter loves the songs!
ReplyDeletelittleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
my daughter loves to sing along with Barney
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com
My Niece loves the Music and starts Dancing!
ReplyDeletegeauxtami@yahoo.com
I know they love Barney because of the music, songs, and the dancing but also just because he is a dinosaur. He is easy for them to interact with.
ReplyDeletedanellejohns at gmail dot com
Barney is always a favorite in my house. Something about being big and purple.
ReplyDeletejcbe_88@hotmail.com
I dont have kids yet, BUT I do have a nephew and niece, and I know they would love the dancing and singing!
ReplyDeleteaigcanada7 (at) hot[mail] dot [com
My daughter loves Barney and loves to sing and dance along with the songs! She even sings the songs when we're out and about :)
ReplyDeletemosquints(at)yahoo(dot)com
My 16 month old is obsessed with Barney!! She walks around all day saying "bah bah", begging for Barney. She loves the music!
ReplyDeleteSabrina.Vaccaro@hotmail.com
They love the music!
ReplyDeletecluelessme8{at}hotail{dot}com
My daughter sings the theme song all the time. Barney is the reason she learned the color purple so quick!
ReplyDeleterebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com
My boys love the songs on Barney
ReplyDeletemikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
My kids love the "I Love You" song! jlanenh@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteMy 2 year old just got hooked on Barney. She wants to watch it every day and has learned the words to most of the songs on one particular episode. I walked in to day care to pick her up yesterday and she was singing to her other friends the "I Love You" song, it was adorable.
ReplyDeleteThey love how cuddly he is!
ReplyDeleteMylil one likes the songs, she loves to dance and I love that it helps her learn basic colors, numbers, etc!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter loves the music and the song at the end of the show.
ReplyDeletepica_princess_88@yahoo.com
they love Barneys singing
ReplyDeletetrustjesus7771 at yahoo dot com
My kiddos think Baby Bop is the bomb!
ReplyDeletethey love her!
laurie1993@verizon.net
All the fun songs to help remember things!
ReplyDeletejadavis42@tntech.edu
My daughter loves the singing and songs on Barney!
ReplyDeletethransom(at)gmail.com
Singing and dancing. And he is purple! My 6 year old still watches Barney too
ReplyDeleteThe songs :)
ReplyDelete