A Reluctant Queen: The Love Story of Esther
This fictional adaptation takes quite a few liberties from the original Biblical account. If you are looking for a 100% accurate novel, this is not the one for you. Several times I found myself going back to the original story to check if something had really happened. This is something that I honestly love about reading great Christian Fiction retellings – it creates a strong desire to study the Biblical story and sort fact from fiction. While details have been changed, the overall theme of the story remains clear: God has a plan for your life!
If you want to read more opinions on this book, head here to check out the LitFuse Blog Tour!
Want to read it for yourself? You can find A Reluctant Queen: The Love Story of Esther
Thank you to Litfuse and Thomas Nelson for my review sample used for this article! I received no other compensation for writing this review and all views expressed are my own.
Tweet
Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!
No comments:
Post a Comment