Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip Part 2: Edy's Ice Cream (3 Cartons) $2.23 Total



Two trips to CVS in one week?!  I can hardly believe it myself.  I didn't pick up this ice cream on my first trip because we had walked to the store and it was about 90 degrees out even at 9:30pm - so I didn't want the ice cream to melt.  :)

Items I Purchased:

(3) Edy's Ice Cream

Total Sale Price before Coupons: $10.00 (Regular Price - $17.97)

Coupons Used:
-$4.00 ECB's from my first CVS Shopping Trip this week
-$1/2 Edy's Product (6/12 RP Insert - regional)

Total w/ tax after coupons: $5.23

Extra Care Bucks Earned: $3.00

Total Cost: $2.23

Total Savings (off retail value): $15.74 or 88%!





Want to keep up with all of the free stuff?  Subscribe now!

1 comment:

  1. Yummmm! I want to come over and help you eat some Espresso Chip. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved