If you have a little hero in your family, you may already be familiar with Fireman Sam! He and his friends live in the town of Pontypandy and they are always busy with an exciting new rescue adventure. Grab your fireman hat and come along for the ride!
In the new DVD release, Fireman Sam: Brave New Rescues, Fireman Sam and the gang must work together amidst kitchen fires, daring sea rescues, and more! Fireman Sam will inspire kids to be courageous and is a show that will be enjoyed by the whole family!
You can pick up a copy for just $8.99 from Amazon! Plus check out Fireman Sam: Ready for Action and Fireman Sam: To the Rescue!
One My Kansas City Mommy reader will win a copy of Fireman Sam: Brave New Rescues on DVD! This giveaway will end on July 16 at 11:59 PM Central time.
To enter this giveaway:
First, leave a comment on this post - tell me if you've seen Fireman Sam and if so, what you like best about the show! Then fill out the ENTRY FORM. Completing these two steps counts as one entry.
You can also receive additional entries for the following (you will check these off on the entry form - please do not leave additional comments relating to these! They will NOT be counted unless they are filled in on the form.):
* Subscribe to My Kansas City Mommy's feed or email subscription
* Publicly follow My Kansas City Mommy with Google Friend Connect
* "Like" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook
* Follow My Kansas City Mommy on Twitter
* Tweet about this contest! Use this: I just entered to #win a Fireman Sam Brave New Rescues DVD - you can too! Ends 7/16. Enter #giveaway http://t.co/runWs2R via @MyKCMommy Tweet
Don't forget to click here to fill out the entry form. Please note that this prize can only be shipped to a US address!
Looking for more stuff to win? Check out the Giveaways page for current giveaways and past winners!
Thanks to Lionsgate / HiT Entertainment for providing my review sample and the giveaway prize! I received no other compensation and all views expressed are my own.
Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!
We've seen one episode and I like the fire safety that it teaches me kiddos!
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
we haven't seen it, but I know my nephew loves it. :)
ReplyDeleteI have yet to have the kids see this show. I know the littler ones would love it.
ReplyDeletedanellejohns at gmail dot com
I haven't seen it,but would love too!
ReplyDeletegeauxtami@yahoo.com
my daughter own's a(nother) DVD and she actually loves the catchy intro song
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com
We have seen the show and my kids love it, even my daughter. And we just love Fireman Sam character.
ReplyDeleteWe have not see this, but would love to.
ReplyDeletelittleangel_mw at yahoo dot com
I have seen fireman sam and I like that it teaches kids honesty and courage.
ReplyDeleteKellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I think I've seen every episode. Over and over. My first grandson was hooked on the show and watched on PBS. Then his little brother came along and is hooked now. It's no longer shown on PBS here but we catch it occasionally on Sprout, and thank goodness a few episodes are usually on On Demand.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
eswright18 at gmail dot com
We've watched Fireman Sam for several years-the boys really like it. I like that it's not scary but they actually do give some good safety tips-that Norman Price is a menace; kids learn to just do the OPPOSITE of what he does!
ReplyDeleteWe have not seen it yet, but we sure would love to! My little man looooves firetrucks so I'm sure he'll love it!
ReplyDeletesmoo06 at yahoo dot com
we havent seen Fireman Sam I think the kids would love to
ReplyDeletetrustjesus7771 at yahoo dot com
I have not seen Fireman Sam yet but I would love to see it
ReplyDeleteJamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
I have not seen it yet, but am sure my 4 boys would love it.
ReplyDeletepridelandmama@hotmail.com
I have not seen it yet :(
ReplyDeletejadavis42@tntech.edu
No, I have not but my daughter and son in law are very picky about what my grandchildren are allowed to watch and this is one of the 10 - 12 shows they are allowed
ReplyDeletesps1113 at yahoo dot com
I have never seen Fireman Sam but it looks like a good show
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
My boys would love to see this but have not yet.Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI have not seen Fireman Sam, but my son would love it!!!
ReplyDeletemichelle.wanderingstill@gmail.com
We have not seen it,but I know my daughter and nephew would love it
ReplyDeletelaurie1993@verizon.net
-I have not seen Fireman Sam
ReplyDeletealiaskys (at) yahoo . com
Thank You!! :)
I haven't seen it but I bet my grandson has. I would love to win this dvd for him. It seems most of the prizes out there are girl oriented. He is only 2.6 so I am always looking for younger boy prizes.
ReplyDeleteMy son loves Fireman Sam.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that it teaches him about the importance of helping others and fire safety.
jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com
Never seen Fireman Sam, but would love to watch.
ReplyDeletebhatch66 at gmail dot com
I have seen Fireman Sam before and it was great. The best part was when Fireman Sam help people and was brave.
ReplyDeletebbrose32@yahoo.com