Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip Review + Giveaway




As a new mommy, I have learned that some things become less important when there is a small child in your life.  Dishes...laundry...they're not really essential when it's considered the accomplishment of a lifetime when you manage to take a shower before noon. 

One of the first things to go once L arrived was my hair.  I had gotten a major haircut a few weeks before he was born - thinking to myself "Oh, well since it's shorter, it will be easier to take care of!"  My thought was true - it is easier to take care of, but it's easiest to just throw it in a sloppy, wet ponytail and see how it turns out by the end of the day.  Thankfully I have a new solution!

I was given the opportunity to review a Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip.  I had heard of Lilla Rose in the past but honestly never really believed that it would work.  My hair is very fine, and most hairstyles take serious effort to achieve!  I can't tell you how glad I was to be proven wrong!

Take a look at how this Hair Clip works:


Here's me, with my slightly-below-shoulder-length hair.  I wasn't sure what size to order, but there is a super helpful sizing video available!  I determined that I would order my clip in size Extra Small.  This size is perfect to do several styles with my hair - including Ponytail, Half-Up, and even Tails Up (a pretty tight squeeze - I may order another clip one size larger to have more options)!


The most basic hairstyle is the Ponytail.  I love using this clip for my everyday look!  It is just as easy as using a regular ponytail holder, but it's easier on my hair and looks gorgeous - and like I actually spent time on my hair.  The best thing I've discovered?  No ponytail line at the end of the day!  If I ponytail my hair in the morning, that's it - it's staying in a ponytail ALL day because it will look ridiculous when I try to let it down.  But the Lilla Rose clip doesn't leave that awful ponytail line!  If for no other reason, you should give this clip a try.  :)


Ponytail - Side View.


Other styles you can try are the half-up (above) and the tails-up (below).  Both are simple and look so much more impressive than anything I would normally do with my hair.  And the beauty of the Lilla Rose Flexi Clip is that every hairstyle takes just a few seconds to create!  Before placing your order, make sure you check out the helpful sizing and style videos.  They really are not an exaggeration - everything is as easy as the videos make it look!


In addition to the Flexi Clip you've seen here, Lilla Rose offers a wide variety of other hair accessories - Hair Sticks, Orings, Hairbands, and Bobby Pins - plus jewelry and more!  Consultant Elana Kahn is available to answer your questions - head over and contact her now for questions on sizing, becoming a consultant, and more!

Plus, Elana is offering a special incentive for My Kansas City Mommy readers: Order 3 or more items from her Lilla Rose Store, and Elana will send you a coupon good for a FREE Flexi Hair Clip (up to $15 value)!  If you decide to take advantage of this deal, just let her know that you saw this promotion at My KC Mommy.


 

Giveaway
One My Kansas City Mommy reader will win a Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip of their choice ($20 or under)! This giveaway will end on July 29 at 11:59 PM Central time.

To enter this giveaway:

First, leave a comment on this post - tell me which Flexi Hair Clip you like best in the Lilla Rose Collection! Then fill out the ENTRY FORM. Completing these two steps counts as one entry.

You can also receive additional entries for the following (you will check these off on the entry form - please do not leave additional comments relating to these! They will NOT be counted unless they are filled in on the form.):

* "Like" Consultant Elana Kahn's Lilla Rose Page on Facebook
* Subscribe to My Kansas City Mommy's feed or email subscription
* Publicly follow My Kansas City Mommy with Google Friend Connect
* "Like" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook
* Follow My Kansas City Mommy on Twitter
* Tweet about this contest! Use this: I just entered to #win a @lillarose Flexi Hair Clip - you can too! Ends 7/29. Enter #giveaway via @MyKCMommy

Don't forget to click here to fill out the entry form. Please note that this prize can only be shipped to a US address!

Looking for more stuff to win?  Check out the Giveaways page for current giveaways and past winners!
For more information, you can read My Kansas City Mommy's Giveaway Policy.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using
Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Sponsored by Tomoson.com


Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!

28 comments:

  1. Princess Tiara Dangle is so pretty

    robinblankenship at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I am drawn to the floral design black nickel. thanks!
    tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the extra large Crown of Hearts Flexi 8!

    I was wondering though, if I won, could I pay $4 and get a Mega Flexi? I have very thick calf length hair. Of course, I'm not gonna be picky over something that's free! So I'd still be thrilled to win a XL Flexi.

    seraphimkiss88(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the roman cross in medium/
    sunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the extra small floral.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the antique brass princess tiara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Silver scroll-work heart and my daughters seem to love that one too (amongst many others)

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Butterfly flex this is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Lovely Stone Circle set!

    heatherc191 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Antique brass princess tiara

    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Prominent Dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the prominent dragonfly first then the daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2-0754 Silver etched lily
    Product # [2-0754] like this one
    thanks
    aunteegem@yahoo,com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terry,

    Love the Roman Cross Antique Brass, lilla-rose Flexi hair clip. How unique and different they all are!

    tedwards59@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Antique Brass Celtic Cross.

    mrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Floral Design!

    Olivia
    www.blog.thisnthatwitholivia.com
    olivia.douglass11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the "3-1555 Hawaiian Flower" ash_wheeler@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What I like most : 2-1389 Simple Flower with Danglie

    (littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the medium princess tiara one! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Flexi Hair Clips are all beautiful. I believe I would choose the beautiful 1-0741 Crystal Stone Cluster.
    connors26 at att.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the Filigree Dragonfly. These are all very pretty.

    bkw1953@hotmail.com

    http://bkwilliams-catskidsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like
    Silver scroll-work butterfly

    laurie1993@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Like the 2-1261 Antique Style w/Jet Dangles

    thransom(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i like Dynamic Sparkling Fireworks
    [6-1984]

    mylittlepeanuts/gmail/com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Etched Tiger Lily Flexi Extra Large Hair Clip!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the silver multi colored one

    kimmie barnes
    shawnandkim@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favorite is the Celtic Knot! :)

    Dollymadisonetsy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved