Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aurora World "Are We There Yet" Travel Collection Review + Giveaway



Traveling with little passengers can be challenging - at least, so I've heard.  We haven't actually attempted a big travel adventure with L yet.  When we do decide we're brave enough to hit the road (or the sky or the open sea), I know for sure what we will be taking along with us...  Aurora World's Are We There Yet travel collection!


This fun product line includes plush accessories including backpacks, toys, neck rests and “My Name Is” ID tags (great for luggage - your kiddo's travel bag will be easily identified at baggage claim).


Items in the Are We There Yet collection include:

-Cheeky Charlie and Gerome the Giraffe bean-filled plush (11.5”, MSRP: $11)
-Cheeky and Gerome “Keep Me Comfy” Neck Rests (10”, MSRP: $13)
-“By My Side” Backpacks (Cheeky, Gerome, Lion and Panda; 12”, MSRP: $17)
-‘My Name Is’ ID Tags (MSRP: $6), (available in six styles including monkey, giraffe, lion, shark, panda and gator).
I was sent a Gerome Giraffe neck rest and a Panda "My Name Is" ID tag.  I can't believe how cute these are!  The neck rest is perfectly sized for kids and is super soft - it's basically a comfy, adorable pillow to bring along on your travels!  I have no doubt that it will make long trips a lot more "bear"able (heh) for L. 


But right now, he's pretty content to just chew on his travel companions. :)

Giveaway


One My Kansas City Mommy reader will win a Plush "My Name Is" ID Tag! This giveaway will end on August 13 at 11:59 PM Central time.

To enter this giveaway:

First, leave a comment on this post - go to Aurora World's site and tell me what product you like best! Then fill out the ENTRY FORM. Completing these two steps counts as one entry.

You can also receive additional entries for the following (you will check these off on the entry form - please do not leave additional comments relating to these! They will NOT be counted unless they are filled in on the form.):

* "Like" Aurora World on Facebook
* Subscribe to My Kansas City Mommy's feed or email subscription
* Publicly follow My Kansas City Mommy with Google Friend Connect
* "Like" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook
* Follow My Kansas City Mommy on Twitter
* Tweet about this contest! Use this: I just entered to #win a Plush My Name Is luggage tag - you can too! Enter #giveaway http://t.co/j7zCEHw via @MyKCMommy

Don't forget to click here to fill out the entry form. Please note that this prize can only be shipped to a US address!

Looking for more stuff to win?  Check out the Giveaways page for current giveaways and past winners!

Thanks to Aurora World for providing my review sample and the giveaway prize! I received no compensation and all views expressed are my own.  For more information, you can read My Kansas City Mommy's Giveaway Policy.



Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!

19 comments:

  1. The Mood Monkeys are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Milly, The Pinkest Kitten

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Yoohoos! They are so cute! thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have the 10" SOO SILLY monkey! so cute!!
    Connie
    CGruning at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the mood monkeys

    robinblankenship at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love thay they have a western section! I like the rodeo horse in the purse.
    sunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the oops clumsy mood monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mood monkeys!

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Drake the Dolphin
    Jamie Brigham
    cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The scotty dog that comes in a purse is super cute!
    Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favorites is Gee Whiz Giraffe

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Soo Silly Mood Monkey! :)

    G_Patton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cheeky Charlie blankie
    Sabrina.Vaccaro at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the 12" Roxie The Doxie Plush Pal!!
    maggietucker10 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like the my barnyard friends!
    Lola G
    lkgreene05(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. 10.5" ROXIE THE DOXIE PLUSH & JOURNAL

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the monkey and Roxie the Doxie

    jenblizzard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Izzy Owl the best!

    andreahamilton (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved