Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shaun the Sheep: Animal Antics DVD Review + Giveaway

"Get ready for farm-fresh fun and laughter with Shaun the Sheep and his barnyard buddies as they set the scene for more mayhem on the farm." This never-before-released Shaun the Sheep: Animal Antics DVD follows Shaun and friends in seven wild and crazy farm adventures! Shaun must outwit a sly fox, help the Farmer's dog (who is a useless maitre d') and set out on an epic mission to save the kidnapped rooster. The DVD also includes bonus content, including Building-A-Pig Game and Timmy Time Sneak Peek. Fans from ages 2-60 will enjoys the Animal Antics of Shaun and his farm friends.

I must say that Shaun is a funny and zany sheep. Kids will love his "wild and hairy adventures." I was also very impressed by the show as it comes from the same Oscar winning creator of Wallace & Gromit. Stop-motion animation is fascinating to me. It fondly reminds me of watching the old stop-motion classics like Davey and Goliath and The Nightmare Before Christmas. You can find more fun info about Shaun on his website (ShauntheSheep.com) or on the Facebook page.

Giveaway

One My Kansas City Mommy reader will win a copy of Shaun the Sheep: Animal Antics DVD! This giveaway will end on August 20 at 11:59 PM Central time.

To enter this giveaway:

First, leave a comment on this post - tell me what your kid's favorite cartoon is! Then fill out the ENTRY FORM. Completing these two steps counts as one entry.

You can also receive additional entries for the following (you will check these off on the entry form - please do not leave additional comments relating to these! They will NOT be counted unless they are filled in on the form.):

* Like Shaun the Sheep on Facebook
* Subscribe to My Kansas City Mommy's feed or email subscription
* Publicly follow My Kansas City Mommy with Google Friend Connect
* "Like" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook
* Follow My Kansas City Mommy on Twitter
* Tweet about this contest! Use this: I just entered to #win Shaun the Sheep: Animal Antics - you can too! Ends 7/20. Enter #giveaway http://t.co/WOs3HfI via @MyKCMommy


Don't forget to click here to fill out the entry form. Please note that this prize can only be shipped to a US address!

Looking for more stuff to win?  Check out the Giveaways page for current giveaways and past winners!

Thanks to Lionsgate/HiT Entertainment for providing my review sample and the giveaway prize! I received no compensation and all views expressed are my own. For more information, you can read My Kansas City Mommy's Giveaway Policy.



Want to keep up with all of the free stuff? Subscribe now!

31 comments:

  1. My son's favorite is Clifford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids fave cartoon is spongebob!

    ginahamm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like Shaun the Sheep on Facebook

    ginahamm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Subscribe to My Kansas City Mommy's feed or email subscription

    ginahamm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Publicly follow My Kansas City Mommy with Google Friend Connect

    ginahamm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I "Like" My Kansas City Mommy on Facebook

    ginahamm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is Scooby Doo...love that dog n kids

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Follow My Kansas City Mommy on Twitter - gypsiesthread

    ginahamm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids love Barney (age 22m) and Spongebob (age 4).
    Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  10. both kids love Dinosaur Train

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My kids favorite cartoon Scooby Doo

    trustjesus7771 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter's favorite is "Spongebob Squarepants"! :)

    G_Patton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. She said Max and Ruby
    sunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shaun the Sheep - they'd love for me to win. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that my boys love old school classics like transformers and smurfs along with wallace & gromit and thomas

    mrs.n.zanatta at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My son's favorite is still SpongeBob SquarePants.
    hschonrock at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Johnny Test is the current favorite in this house!

    bringhamsweeps (at) yahoo *dot* com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My kid's favorite cartoon is Tom & Jerry.
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  19. My toddlers favorite show is Barney! Not a cartoon, but it is the only show she will watch!
    Sabrina.Vaccaro at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My kids love Spongebob!
    Sarah Skibiski
    couponsnerd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. We love SpongeBob SquarePants!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My little boy LOVES the Pink Panther and Tom and Jerry! Thanks for entering me!
    Stacie
    savingmama at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like Shaun the Sheep on facebook (stacie f). Thanks for entering me!
    Stacie
    savingmama at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I subscribe with google reader. Thanks for entering me!
    Stacie
    savingmama at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you on facebook (Stacie F). Thanks for entering me!
    Stacie
    savingmama at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow you on twitter (@savingmama42). Thanks for entering me!
    Stacie
    savingmama at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you with GFC (staciefrost). Thanks for entering me!
    Stacie
    savingmama at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tweeted about this giveaway! Thanks for entering me!
    Stacie
    savingmama at live dot com
    http://twitter.com/#!/savingmama42/status/105113377562574848

    ReplyDelete
  29. dora

    jcwga@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. my son's favorite show is shaun the sheep

    nobodysangel113(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved